Posts tagged happiness.
Christmas isn’t over yet. 2012 is still present.
While everyone is ringing in the New Year. Let’s remember the Reason for the Season.
Late night #writing. #expressive. #holidaydrink #starbucks #birthday #Thanksgiving #holidaySeason #awake #friends #family #LOVE #happiness
“I have no complaints about Life. I had all my prayers & blessings answered on my birthday/Thanksgiving day”.
I FINALLY FULLY UNDERSTAND WHÀT COMPASSION MEANS.
NOW.. Share the compassion that you feel in your heart to impact the world with good and kindess.
Lastly, pray, patience, and persevere- Rubelyn Chu.
Feel free to follow me on twitter @RubelynChu
The last line says, “pray, patience, persevere” These are the 3 P’s that has and still have helped me through gloomy days. Tonight. I just felt inspired, so I decided to write before I close my eyes. Since you never know who will be reading your entry or journal might as well write something that’s meaningful and inspiring. Goodnight world!
Every morning when I wake up I CONSTANTLY remind myself of the 3 P’s to get me through. “Pray, Patience and Persevere”.-RUBELYN
Praise God and be thankful that you have waken up to another day. Pray for your loved ones, the people who influence you, the people who have caused you pain and suffering and lastly pray for others who are in need. HANG ONTO FAITH for this will give you strength through your gloomy days.
We all live in a society today where everything has become “instant”. This is great, however, we all need to learn to become patient and appreciate what is going in this very moment that we temporarily have.
Despite of living in other’s expectation try and live what your heart desires. Once you listen to your inner feelings and thoughts success shines through. I know this because I’ve experienced this first hand. I was ONCE a nursing major, we all know how much Filipino culture looks highly to the medical field etc. Anyway, living by what the heart screams through our mind and body everything follows. Lastly, what ever the goal in your life maybe.. ALWAYS ALWAYS live with a meaningful purpose and intention. Once this happens any obstacle that arises you become more determined to see the outcome and opportunity rather than dwelling on the problem.
BE HAPPY and BE FLEXIBLE WITH CHANGE.-Rubelyn
This is when you say eff the past and keep moving. However, the past made us who we are presently. It’s always good to reflect in the past, but do not get distracted or blinded as to why certain people or things made it in your future. There’s no reason to question it. Keep pushing forward, keep dreaming and reaching your goals.
I realized that everyone has their own perception of success.
I was in an engaging dialogue with my friend on whether I would feel intimidated/emasculated if I were to date a woman who made more money than I did (actually, I do in real life). My response was a clear and definite “No.”
THISSSSSSS JUST GOES WELL WITH THE LAST POST I PUT UP ABOUT FINDING OUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. MONEY, PAPER WITH YOUR NAME ON IT DOES NOT DEFINE WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON. WHATS IMPORTANT TO YOU MAY NOT BE IMPORTANT TO ANOTHER PERSON.
I’d rather be HAPPY doing something that I love & have some income, rather than doing something I don’t LOVE and have all the money in the world. Once MONEY becomes the motive then you’ve already become the prisoner of your own soul.-Rubelyn
Since it is “Snow day” my professor has sent out an e-mail saying,” what is required, as homework, grab some popcorn and hot chocolate”. My prof is awesome! At the end of the e-mail he also included the following quotes and thoughts that has definitely captured my mind and made me smile.=]
- Dwelling on past mistakes and future situations can ruin a perfectly good present. Life is great! Try not to miss it.
- Don’t ask what the world needs. Rather ask – what makes you come alive? Then go do it! Because what the world needs are people who have come alive.
- Your words and actions describe you. Which is a more accurate representative of your true character?
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.-Aristotle
- A great life is made up of good relationships, interesting puzzles, and fond memories. Each requires a significant effort on your part. Is there one person in your life who would drop what he or she is doing to come to your assistance? If so, you are fortunate. In order to have good friends you must be a good friend. Are you? Sometimes being a good friend means biting your tongue and keeping your opinion to yourself unless you are sincerely asked. Interesting puzzles are jobs or hobbies that get you so excited they sometimes wake you in the middle of the night. If you are continually bored it is because you are boring. Make the effort to really get involved in something that truly interests you. Fond memories are a result of good relationships and interesting puzzles. There is a day in the future when your capabilities diminish and all you have left are the thoughts that dance through your mind. Will you smile at these thoughts or growl? A great life is worth the effort. Don’t short-change yourself. Go for it. And if you fail the first 99 times —- you are normal. Keep on failing until you succeed. The alternative is giving up your dreams. I don’t think that is a very good choice. Do you?